[NBLUG/talk] Debian

Mark Street mark at oswizards.com
Thu Dec 2 20:54:51 PST 2004

Seems like a big time sink for a device driver........

I have Deb 3.1 on 2 DVD's, comes with 2.4.26 and 2.6.7 I believe, with all
sorts of other goodies.

Do you have a DVD Drive and someone who has a DVD burner.

Orrrrr we have Ubuntu on 1 CD, nice clean little piece of work.

--
Mark Street, RHCE
http://www.oswizards.com