[NBLUG/talk] Linux for my grand kid's computer

Todd Cary todd at aristesoftware.com
Sat Dec 11 15:42:26 PST 2004

Mark -

I have Knoppix on a CD however Knoppix is unable to find my WiFi network
card.  The card is a LinkSys in a Toshiba notebook and I am using the
application, Wavelan, to find the device.  In fact on some boots, having
the card in place causes a fatal error.

Any suggestions?

By the way, I have heard that there is a way to install Knoppix on the
HD; is that true?

Todd