[NBLUG/talk] Web calendars in Evolution 2.0

Lincoln Peters sampln at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 13 17:44:36 PST 2004

Has anyone gotten web calendars, such as those on icalshare.com, to work
with Evolution 2.0?  I tried to use a web calendar from that same
website by cutting ans pasting the URL for the ICS file into the
"properties" page for the new remote calendar, but none of the events
from that calendar show up in my calendar view.

The same URL works perfectly in both KOrganizer and iCal (on my iBook),
so I'm sure that the web calendar itself is working.  And I cannot find
any sort of instructions (even via Google) regarding how it's supposed
to work in Evolution, aside from that it is supposed to work.

---
Lincoln Peters
<sampln at sbcglobal.net>

It's better to burn out than to fade away.