[NBLUG/talk] grub menu will not load

Ryan Culley rculley at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 15:12:12 PST 2004

hi Kyle,
I have ACPI BIOS version 1.30.  Wasn't sure this was the "real" BIOS
interface but according to Toshiba it is.
http://uk.computers.toshiba-europe.com/cgi-bin/ToshibaCSG/faq.jsp?service=UK&from=faq_selection&CFID=BIOS&FID=0000000401

I'm not sure what i should change but there is a field called BOOT
PRIORITY and it was set for FDD->HDD->CD-ROM->LAN  (those are all the
icons I mentioned earlier.)  So changed to HDD->CD-ROM-> LAN-> FDD but
this did nothing.

Can you recommend what I should alter in this BIOS to have the drive
be in LBA mode?

Thanks,
Ryan