[NBLUG/talk] Video Card suggestions

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Mon Feb 9 21:56:01 PST 2004

Ah Hell, I am still on the fence.  Maybe I will just close my eyes and pick
one....  Everything else was a breeze....  with video cards everybody is
using everybody else's chipset, you never know if the off brand card will
work with the drivers from the chip manufacturer for Linux.  Maybe off the
shelf is best with video.

--
Mark Street, D.C.
Red Hat Certified Engineer