[NBLUG/talk] nslookup and debian

Steve srj at adnd.com
Tue Feb 10 13:50:04 PST 2004

I for some odd reason can not find nslookup on debian.  Anyone know what
package will install nslookup?

I did apt-cache search nslookup and it returned host, and
ptknettools, I installed host yet it didnt not give me nslookup.

I didnt install ptknettools because it wants to allso install a bunch of
xfree stuff, and this is a box that is not going to have X on it.
(its a web server).

Any ideas?

-Steve

--
----
      "Knowing others is wisdom, knowing your self is Enlightenment."