[NBLUG/talk] Re: color printer recommendation needed

Lincoln Peters sampln at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 10 22:11:02 PST 2004

On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 20:17, Jim Bianchi wrote:
> 	The thing is, my neighbor has a windoze machine of some type and
> the pix she prints are Really Neat. Even when printed on standard paper,
> they turn out very well, and when photo-quality paper is used, wow! I'd
> like to have similar results.

I've gotten very good results from my Epson Stylus Photo 700 using the
GIMP-Print driver.  GIMP-Print is now used by default in many systems,
even in many MacOS X installations, so I would expect you to get results
at least as good as your Windoze-using friend.

--
Lincoln Peters <sampln at sbcglobal.net>