[NBLUG/talk] [NLBUG/talk] (Northbay Linux BUG / talk)

sms at sonic.net sms at sonic.net
Thu Jul 1 22:11:38 PDT 2004

> We are now using Drupal and are still migrating content,
> so bear with us.

Might some of this "content" be website-login for acct/mail management?
I apparently can't get in right now... though I'm getting mail, I'm not
recognized by the login routines... nor the passwd-recovery (which says
that my e-addy isn't subscribed).

So, this is [a] notice that at least one subscriber is having problems
(and if you're about to go away (e.g. taking advantage of the long weekend
on the 4th to get a 9-day vacation for the price of 4 vacation-days off
work), & planning to unsub/suspend for the duration (e.g. so the list
doesn't get spammed by your mailbounces, and/or your mbox doesn't fill
up)), you may need to request manual assistance), and [b] a request that
the issue be looked into by the NBLUGdebug folk.  :)

Danke.

- Steve S.