[NBLUG/talk] ADMTEK wireless Driver Update, sort of...

Andrew argonaut at softhome.net
Mon Jun 7 15:13:45 PDT 2004

Dave Sisley wrote on Mon, 7 Jun 2004 10:29:15 -0700:

> Hey, everybody:
>
> As noted in my previous posts, I am trying to get my wireless
> network back on line using an experimental driver for my ADMTEK
> wireless pci card.

So the sourmilk module is still giving you problems? Have you
tried going back to the official ADMTek module since you first
started monkeying around with the sourmilk one? I commend your
efforts to alpha test the sourmilk module and help its
development, but in the meantime you've got no network.

Weeks after your first post, ADMTek's Website *still* seems to be
down, but I found a page that mirrors the latest official ADMTek
driver sources here:
http://www.latinsud.com/adm8211/english.html
The page also contains a patch that you may want to apply, as
well as a kernel 2.6 Makefile which you'll definitely need.

Best of luck.

A.