[NBLUG/talk] Scanner Setup

Ian Sutherland iansuth at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 2 16:45:01 PST 2004

Frank, Thanks for your answer. The only device in /proc/scsi/scsi is as
indicated;
Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 00 Lun: 00
         Vendor: ATAPI   Model: CD-RW 52X24      Rev: K.LC
         Type:  CD-Rom                           ANSI SCSI revision: 02.

I ran the script, seemingly without success.
The controller is on the ISA slot and works in Win XP.
xsane does not recognize the scanner.
There is no ScanJet listing for HP using locate.
"scanner" shows up in /proc/usb/

Thanks, Ian