[NBLUG/talk] Scanner Setup-loading module at startup.

Cal Herrmann calz at eskimo.com
Fri Mar 5 10:44:00 PST 2004

I looked, my curiosity stimulated, in my Mandrake 9.1, for /etc/modules; it
had only one line beyond the introductory comments:
	scsi_hostadapter
But booting does an extensive search for modules, is there some other list? Is
it the other /etc/modules.conf and /etc/modules.devfs files?
Just wondering.
Cal