[NBLUG/talk] nasty messages from the kernel

micxz at slashdomain micxz at slashdomain.com
Tue May 11 18:42:17 PDT 2004

To tell you the truth I do not understand the problem was in terms of
that post either. I thought you might be able to make sense of it. The
link was simply to tell you were I found this info.

--
Micxz

another goggled link:
http://www.debianhelp.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB_14&file=index&action=viewtopic&topic=5111&forum=5&start=0