[NBLUG/talk] osCommerce?

Mark Street mark at oswizards.com
Tue Oct 19 20:58:07 PDT 2004

Yeah, I have worked with it.  Fair features and payments, stats, postal
integration.  You get what you pay for.....  Lots of nice contributed addons
and modules from the community.

It depends on what you want to use it for.  There are alot of nice commercial
shopping cart proggies out there with better integration.... for a fee.

--
Mark Street, RHCE
http://www.oswizards.com