[NBLUG/talk] An different kind of initrd

Lincoln Peters sampln at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 26 15:15:06 PDT 2004

On Sun, 2004-09-26 at 13:47, Micxz wrote:
> Lincoln Peters wrote:
> > Since I didn't get any responses on my query about using a USB mass
> > storage device as a root filesystem,
>
> Have you seen this neat little Linux (under 64MB):
>
> http://featherlinux.berlios.de/

Thanks; I'll have to look into that.  I probably won't actually use
FeatherLinux (since my USB mass storage device has way more than 64MB of
space on it), but I hope to be able to find out how they got USB mass
storage devices to work as a root filesystem.

---
Lincoln Peters
<sampln at sbcglobal.net>

Never be led astray onto the path of virtue.