[NBLUG/talk] Starting in gdm rather than xdm

Todd Cary todd at aristesoftware.com
Tue Aug 16 08:14:39 PDT 2005

Mark -

Right on!  When I installed GNOME (or thought I had) with a "yum -y
groupinstall", I had missed the pgpkey error.  It was not completely
installed.  All is now working just fine.

By chance, do you know how to activate the GUI Server Settings?  I have
http, ftp and samba installed, but the GUI settings do not appear.

Todd

--
Ariste Software
200 D Street Ext