[NBLUG/talk] [Semi-OT] Looking for writers, re: Oracle and Linux

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Aug 22 23:24:31 PDT 2005

I was recently hired by Oracle to act as the Linux acquisitions editor
for their Oracle Technology Network website ( http://otn.oracle.com/ )

(Those of you who don't immediately recognize OTN, they also happened to help
sponsor the Linux anniversary picnic in Sunnyvale for the past few years.)

I'm starting to dig around the 'net to try and find some interesting
Linux- and Oracle-related topics that people could write about, but in
the meantime I thought I'd also give my LUG friends an opportunity to
suggest something.

If you've done something interesting with Linux (or other Open Source)
together with Oracle, and would like to write an article, please email me
off-list.  OTN's looking for technical articles and howtos in the ~3000-word
range, and pays pretty well for them, from what I can tell!

Thanks!

-bill!
nbs at sonic.net