[NBLUG/talk] thanks to our round table speakers

Aaron Grattafiori nite at sonic.net
Wed Dec 14 08:05:52 PST 2005

Troy Arnold wrote:

>Thanks guys, I learned something new from all of your presentations.  I
>might even have to quit teasing Augie about using Mandriva...

Naa...cmon.. its Mandriva.  ;-P

>Aaron, thanks for being so accommodating with Julian (the *BSD guy)
>taking up so much of your time.  We didn't know he was going to show up,
>honest!  I greatly enjoyed and learned from his talk, but I would've
>liked to have heard more on Gentoo.

Yeah not a problem. I was glad he came too and wished he would've had
more time, including myself, but its not a problem. Most people were
intrested in Fedora, Ubuntu and Damn small anyways I think.

Thanks to julian for coming up, thanks to the other speakers too, I
learned some intresting stuff. Also big thanks to O'reilly for the
books, I try to read a lot and can't really afford to buy all the tech
books I'd love to read so that was cool to get a bunch.

See everyone next meet,

-Aaron