[NBLUG/talk] Adjusting mouse speed

Lincoln Peters sampln at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 20 23:40:42 PST 2005

I just got a new mouse for my Debian/Etch box, and I find that it causes the
pointer to move a lot faster than my old mouse did, to the point where I'm
having difficulty clicking on the correct icons!

I've looked for an option in the KDE Control Center to adjust the speed of the
mouse, but I can't find it (I looked under Peripherals->Mouse; nothing else
seemed relevant).  Am I missing something?

--
Lincoln Peters
<sampln at sbcglobal.net>

We seldom repent talking too little, but very often talking too much.
		-- Jean de la Bruyere

/~\  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign
\ /    No HTML/RTF in email
 X     No Word docs in email