No subject

Sun Feb 20 16:52:19 PST 2005

Street and turn right, left on Keller Street to the Garage and park.

The busses also run to 4th street in Petaluma, which becomes Kentucky as
it crosses Western.

There is also a map at:  http://www.pfcec.net/map2.GIF

We hope to see anyone there.

(We really do hope to see some of you there.  Aside from the crises that
have made most of our preparations last minute, one of our machines
crashed this week, which has left our Director of Training unable to
load Linux from any of our distribution CDs.  If anyone wants to show up
with some floppies that we can use to load a couple of demo machines -
well, let's just say there may be an invitation to pizza in it for you!)