[NBLUG/talk] Creating a network install

Mark Street mark at oswizards.com
Wed Feb 2 08:52:52 PST 2005

1.  Make sure the RH9 box has an FTP server running.
2.  Create a dir to hold the distro files.
3.  Copy the contents of each CD to the directory on the FTP server.
4.  Create a boot.iso CD.  From the images dir of the distro source.
5.  Boot the new machine with the boot.iso CD.
6.  Request a network install using FTP from your RH9 box's IP.
7.  Away you go.

--
Mark Street, RHCE
http://www.oswizards.com