[NBLUG/talk] File transfers using Gaim?

Lincoln Peters sampln at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 26 23:52:15 PST 2005

Has anyone succeeded in using Gaim to transfer files to people using AOL
Instant Messenger?  Last night, I tried to use Gaim to send a few files
to a friend who uses AOL, but the file transfer failed with an
unintelligible error message (which, in retrospect, I should have
written down).  However, I then switched to my iBook (which uses iChat),
and had no difficulty sending performing a file transfer.

---
Lincoln Peters
<sampln at sbcglobal.net>

And in the heartbreak years that lie ahead,
Be true to yourself and the Grateful Dead.
		-- Joan Baez