[NBLUG/talk] OT: Old Mac fans?

Paul Larkin larkin at jps.net
Wed Jan 12 14:30:14 PST 2005

The problem being, the email discussion lists associated with mklinux
seem to have gone practically extinct.  There have been sightings of
such lists, but though I subscribe to 2 of them, there hasn't been any
activity in months - - since apple palmed off the groups' maintenance to
mklinux.   I'm a bit astonished to see any activity on this here, so I
might as well ask:   does anyone know of any working mklinux lists?  Thanks.

--
Paul