[NBLUG/talk] Using Linux (Fedora 3) to bulk email

Todd Cary todd at aristesoftware.com
Wed Jan 19 10:49:44 PST 2005

Mark -

Thank you for setting me straight on improper use of the word "Linux".
Yes, I am looking for an Open Source application that runs on Linux and
will provide a means of sending a "fancy" email - that is, an email that
contains HTML - to a selected set of email addresses.  I am sure you
understand the yacht club set desiring "fancy" emails.

Todd