[NBLUG/talk] santa rosa fairgrounds computer shows?

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Tue Jul 5 08:30:16 PDT 2005

Isn't Cyberguys the ones that runs a Windoze web server and got cracked
(with quite a few card numbers compromised) a couple years back?  My
boss used to buy from them, I think.

Anyway, I usually buy from a little hole in the wall in San Fran called
Spectrum Peripherals on Clement a block east of Park Presidio.
Reasonable pricing, OEM hardware, convenient, no lines, etc..   Though
it's more convenient for me than some as I get to the city often enough.

If I need something yesterday, I go to Best Buy.  I used to go to
CompUSA but got sick of being treated like crap (generally poor customer
service, etc.) and being bent over consistently (excessively high
prices), plus I think they have a lousy selection.

- Chris