[NBLUG/talk] Perl mod question - Cookies.pm

Mark Street mark at oswizards.com
Tue Jun 7 13:46:06 PDT 2005

Thanks for the tip Rich, Mechanize almost does what I need but lacks the
ability to add 'content' to a request.  The Mechanize::Shell is pretty cool
too!  The agent trips the javascript sniffer up and it re-directs to
non-supported browser.  I can fool it if I can insert the proper content into
the next request.  This works with LWP UserAgent but not with Mechanize.
mech can do headers and cookies really well.

$req2->header('Content-Length' => '89');
$req2->content('JScriptTest=ENABLED&CookieTest=ENABLED&HelpField=5&Flag=1);

So, I am continuing to make progress slowly inching my way in.

To tell you the truth, I don't think it was the format of the cookie it was
probably the coder in a moment of panic and frustration.

--
Mark Street, RHCE
http://www.oswizards.com