[NBLUG/talk] Recommendations for a beginners book to LDAP?

Robert P. Thille rthille at rangat.org
Tue May 10 20:10:57 PDT 2005

On May 3, 2005, at 12:10 PM, Steve Johnson wrote:

> I'm looking for recommendations for a good book on LDAP, one that is
> good for someone who really knows nothing about LDAP at all =)
>
> I'm finding reading about it on the web, just leaves me confused and
> not wanting to work with it.
>
> Any suggestions?
According to a former co-worker:
>> Understanding and deploying LDAP services by
>> Howes, Smith and Good
>>
>> This book is quite good and covers a lot of ground..

The guy who wrote that deals with LDAP for work all the time, and came
up to speed on LDAP while I worked with him a few years ago, so he
should know what he's talking about.

Robert

--
Robert Thille                7575 Meadowlark Dr.; Sebastopol, CA 95472
Home: 707.824.9753    Office/VOIP: 707.780.1560     Cell: 707.217.7544