[NBLUG/talk] Bluetooth?

Lincoln Peters sampln at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 27 17:08:57 PDT 2005

I'm trying to reduce the mass of cables connected to my computers, as
part of an effort to kitten-proof my home.  I'm thinking that I could
eliminate some of my data cables by using wireless technologies such as
Bluetooth to make several of my peripherals wireless (although I
wouldn't be surprised if some of them needed to be replaced with
peripherals that do support Bluetooth).

Has anyone ever tried using Bluetooth on Linux?  Any recommendations for
specific Bluetooth adapters?  Any comments regarding installation,
reliability, ease of use, etc?

---
Lincoln Peters
<sampln at sbcglobal.net>

Thinking you know something is a sure way to blind yourself.
		-- Frank Herbert, "Chapterhouse: Dune"