[NBLUG/talk] Bluetooth?

Lincoln Peters sampln at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 28 15:27:49 PDT 2005

On Sat, 2005-05-28 at 12:30 -0700, Lincoln Peters wrote:
> * Two keyboards (one for each desktop)
> * Three mice (one for each computer)
> * Three printers (an inkjet on one desktop, two laser printers on the
> other desktop, all three use parallel ports and don't support USB)
> * Two pairs of analog speakers (one for each desktop)
> * A scanner
> * A memory card reader

The kitten finally went to sleep, and I was able to take a closer look
at the computers.  A few things I missed earlier:

* A, external ZIP drive (currently SCSI, but I can replace it)
* A HotSync cradle for a Palm m515 (serial, not USB)
* A USB floppy drive (for the laptop)

It would also be nice if I could make the monitor wireless, and I know
I've seen it done before (either at LinuxWorld or MacWorld; I can't
remember which it was), but I'm sure it would be very expensive (enough
so that I'd be better off just putting the VGA cables in hard plastic
pipes).

---
Lincoln Peters
<sampln at sbcglobal.net>

Q:	What's the difference betweeen USL and the Graf Zeppelin?
A:	The Graf Zeppelin represented cutting edge technology for its time.