[NBLUG/talk] Bluetooth?

Andrew argonaut at gmx.co.uk
Sat May 28 17:09:45 PDT 2005

Lincoln Peters wrote on Fri, 27 May 2005 17:08:57 -0700:

> Has anyone ever tried using Bluetooth on Linux?  Any
> recommendations for specific Bluetooth adapters?

Hey, check it out: CompUSSR has a USB Bluetooth adapter on sale
for $20 (after those damn rebates, of course). Search their
Website for 307822. They claim it's in stock in Santa Rosa. Of
course, I trust that information about as much as I trust
Internet Exploiter's security. Better call first to be sure. Sale
ends tonight. I have neither this nor any other Bluetooth
devices, so I can't speak to it's Linux compatibility. I just saw
the deal and thought I'd pass it along.

Good luck with the project. My guess is that getting all those
devices to play nicely with each other is going to take some
work.

A.