[NBLUG/talk] I'm on the war path now!

Edward roble at sonic.net
Mon May 30 16:43:40 PDT 2005

I'm on the war path now!

I have absolutely had it with Microcrap! Their pathetic, virus laden excuse
for an OS has made a nightmare out of my life for the last time! It has
been depressing carrying on an endless bullfight with a completely crashed
"OS" when I have a life I need to be living.

I'm switching Linux. I want to have the top three suggestions for the best
versions of Linux from this group. I am sick and tired of the totally
unscrupulous stranglehold that these greedy saboteurs have had on my pocket
book for years.

I still have one other PC workstation that disgracefully I have to keep a
repulsive Microempire "OS" on BUT I want ALL of the available alternative
applications to Microsloth's "programs." I don't ever want to use Word, or
Excel, PP, or their ridiculous layout design "Publisher" or ANYTHING else
of theirs again.

I have heard that there is a version of OpneOffice that I can use in an Ms
environment. My plan is to have one workstation have exclusively Linux on
it. And one other workstation have an Ms OS but with NO Ms applications on
it whatsoever.

Please advise, thank you,

Edward Mendoza
roble at sonic.net