[NBLUG/talk] personal server upgrade... strategy?

A'fish'ionado afishionado at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 11:53:54 PDT 2005

> ##change your /etc/apt/sources.list from woody to sarge

Can I hop in here and ask a newbie question? :-)

It was never clear to me how to change releases in Debian, and the manpages
haven't helped me. Could someone at least point me at some website that
explains this?

... and, a random, off-topic comment: I have sets of Slackware and Ubuntu
(how's that for a combination?) ordered, and coming to me in the mail.
*bounces around* I can't wait to add them to my distro collection! :-)

William