[NBLUG/talk] Linux on an Acer 3502WLCI laptop

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Wed Oct 12 11:28:04 PDT 2005

Many of us have dual-booted Windows and Linux before.  It sounds like a
simple mistake was made when partitioning the drive.  Resizing
partitions inside fdisk (or most other disk partitioning tools) is
*destructive*.  To resize partitions "safely", a program such as
qtparted or Partition Magic must be used, which is not something
included in any Linux (or Windows) installer.

Ideally, we would have you come to our next Installfest, where suitable
hand-holding occurs.  Is this an option for you?

- Chris