[NBLUG/talk] Tor tonight

Eric Eisenhart eric at nblug.org
Wed Oct 12 12:38:34 PDT 2005

On Wed, Oct 12, 2005 at 12:07:46PM -0700, Chris Palmer wrote:
> How'd the Tor presentation go? Is anyone going to set up a Tor server?
> :)

I thought the presentation went pretty well.  And I'm definitely somewhat
tempted to set up a Tor server now...

Maybe I could get a WRT54g to replace my netgear router, put openwrt and Tor
onto it...  hmmm...  (probably restricting Tor to a low enough amount of
bandwidth that I don't notice it)
http://downloads.openwrt.org/sources/tor-0.1.0.15.tar.gz
http://downloads.openwrt.org/whiterussian/packages/tor_0.1.0.9rc-1_mipsel.ipk

> Also glad to. :) I and/or other EFF people are available to talk about
> all sorts of fun stuff legal and technical.

Well...  then...  Could you be more specific about topics you could maybe
come and talk about?  ;)  Do we get a menu?  :)

A couple years ago I got Wendy Seltzer come and talk to us about Chilling
Effects -- I hear the talk was quite good.  (unfortunately I got a cold and
missed the talk.)
http://nblug.org/pipermail/announce/2003q4/000104.html
--
Eric Eisenhart
NBLUG Co-Founder, Scribe and InstallFest Coordinator