[NBLUG/talk] Group Calendaring?

Troy Arnold troy at zenux.net
Wed Oct 26 11:57:33 PDT 2005

On Wed, Oct 26, 2005 at 08:05:29AM -0700, MPoole wrote:

> Schoolbell has that too as it follows the iCalendar standard so works
> with OSX iCal and Mozilla SunBird as well as offering a web interface.

Just a heads-up... Sunbird in is still in the early stages of
development and is not stable.  It's completely usable, for sure, but
will occasionally eat your calendar.  Keep backups and you should be
cool.

Thanks for the pointer to schoolbell.  I think it might be the perfect
app. for some people I'm working with.

-troy