[NBLUG/talk] apt == dangerous

Stephen Cilley hydro_mancer at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 22 18:26:43 PDT 2006

Well why didn't you just get the files off you needed?
 Or was this just your excuse to procrastinate?  ~_^
When I've had trouble with whatever in the past I just
shove everything over the network onto another
computer either with NFS or scp.  The other thing is
that I try to keep a copy of all of my school work on
my server in case I'm doing something funky with
another machine.

Stephen Cilley