[NBLUG/talk] talk idea (backing up your system)

Robert Hayes rhayes at silcom.com
Wed Feb 15 13:21:32 PST 2006

I haven't seen anyone mention mondo-archive yet.

I've been toying with it on and off, and it works on my debian box, it burns
directly to CD or DVD, AND it has the ability to create bare metal
restorations.

But it has a unique file format, and I can't quite get my head around not
being able to 'see' what's in there (black-box aversion mentality).

Any comments?