[NBLUG/talk] Networking newbie

Jose I. Sanchez dahose1 at dslextreme.com
Fri Jan 6 13:16:02 PST 2006

I also recommend Sonic.  Great company.  You can do SBC, but Sonic resells
SBC service.  All the features (and more) with much less headache.  Consider
using IP cop as well.  It can do a lot of what you ask along with being a
firewall you can configure for access as you see fit.  I do also agree that
a ready made product like the D-Link DI-804HV is a cheap and simpler way to
do it.

Jose