[NBLUG/talk] Lost presentation link

Aaron Grattafiori nite at sonic.net
Thu Jan 19 13:54:39 PST 2006

Cal Herrmann wrote:

>A security question came up where I work (General Hydroponics), and I recalled
>Jake Appelbaum's nblug talk.  I found the presentation-materials link in my
>old saved nblug-talk email, but it doesn't seem to be still on the nblug
>site.  I then emailed Jacob at appelbaum.net (also found in the old -talk
>emails) but that address doesn't seem to be still active.
>Any idea how I can reach the info?  And/or, would somebody be available for an
>hour's paid consulting on the subject, at GH (a couple of miles farther out
>from OReilly)?
>Thanks, Cal Herrmann

That email should still be active, but he's currently in Toronto, and
probably busy with something, or doesn't still have the presentation
because of problems he had recently with his laptop. You might be able
to contact him on the IRC channel as ioerror.

I would be more than willing to help any way I can, paid or unpaid.
Depending on the security question, I have little to in depth knowledge
and/or experiance (or would be able to recommend another person I know).
But if jake spoke about it at nblug, then I probably know the info your
looking for or could quickly provide it.

 Feel free to contact me off list,

  -Aaron