[NBLUG/talk] Re: [WLUG] Linux virus protection?

Neal Probert nprobert at probestar.com
Tue Jul 11 03:59:51 PDT 2006

Try ClamAV.  Use Amavis, with ClamAV, to filter email.

Free versions of F-Prot and AntiVir are available.

Since most viruses are Windows based, it would be good to scan them on a
file server.

The best way to protect a Linux/Unix system from intrusion is to run
Samhain or Tripwire to look for compromised files.