[NBLUG/talk] Panel Discussion Ideas?

Dave Sisley dsisley at sonic.net
Mon Jul 17 16:53:31 PDT 2006

Troy Arnold wrote:

>And I now use Firebug extension to do many of the things (and more) that
>the wedev toolbar did/does.
>
>-t

Hmmm.... Firebug?  I never heard of it, but I really dig the Web
Developer Toolbar - I will have to check Firebug out.

I'd like to put in my 2 cents re: panel discussions, also:

How about a panel on linux browsers?  I use FFox, but would like to know
what people like about Opera, Konquerer, etc.

There's also some cool stuff to know about lynx, or other text-based
browsers and what they can be good for.

Maybe we could meld the FF extensions into the talk, since I bet most of
use use Firefox (...true?).

-dave.

--
Dave Sisley