[NBLUG/talk] Mailman setup

E Frank Ball frankb at frankb.us
Tue Jun 20 19:38:13 PDT 2006

On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 06:25:52PM -0700, Troy Arnold wrote:
} On Wed, Jun 21, 2006 at 12:19:48AM +0000, Doug Palmer wrote:
} > I need to set up a Mailman server at work. Any advice on which mail
} > server to use? I can choose from sendmail, postfix, or exim. I'd prefer
} > ease of admin over feature set if that helps.
}
} I think postfix best matches those requirements, although in my limited
} experience exim seemed pretty easy to configure also.  Postfix admin seemed

I also like postfix.  I've messed with exim on the nblug
server, and while I don't know it as well it seems more complicated.

"ease of admin" and sendmail are not two things found in the
same sentence without a NOT.

   E Frank Ball                frankb at frankb.us