[NBLUG/talk] NOMINATE

matt matt at cfxnetworks.com
Thu Mar 16 19:00:01 PST 2006

Hey, this is Matt Hubert, the guy with the funny hat from
the last (14th) meeting. It was my first time at NBLUG,
but I would definitely like to get involved more in the
upcomming future (as opposed to the past future?). I would
like to nominate myself for Vice President, and while I am
practically unknown right now, hopefully between now and
April 9th (and of course beyond) I would like to
participate a lot more and hopefully give myself some
miniscule chance of making it as Vice President =).

Anyway, I'll see you all around (whomever this message is
read by). I'll be in the IRC channel as "inanimate" and
I'll definitely subscribe to the mailing list.

Hasta luego!

Matt
matt at cfxnetworks.com