[NBLUG/talk] NOMINATE

Stephen Cilley hydro_mancer at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 18 01:18:40 PST 2006

> Stephen "Mizutsuki" Cilley would a great

Wow.  I can't tell you how happy I am to be nominated.
 Unfortunately I'd only be able to serve for about 2
months as I'm headed off to university in the spring.
So it is with deepest regret that I must decline.

However, I do know two fairly young people whom might
be termed new blood (at least by NBLUG's standard.)
I have spent a lot of time with Aaron "dyn"
Grattafiori and Paul "ck3k" ****** [last name unused
on the 'net] and think they would both be equally
suited to the positions of Directors at Large.  When
they speak, they always have new ideas.

Best of luck to all candidates, and thank you again,
Stephen