[NBLUG/talk] OT - Chatsworth rack compatible rails/brackets

Mark Street mark at oswizards.com
Sat Mar 18 07:46:40 PST 2006

We just purchased a new 1U from Penguin Computing that came with an Enlight
sliding rail kit for a 4 post rack.  We have a 2 post Chatsworth rack that
has "centerally" located rail mount brackets.  I looked on the Chatsworth
site but I could not find any references to rail hardware/mounting brackets.

Does anyone have any references for rail mounting kits or mods to allow us to
mount this monster to the 2 post rack?  Moving one more Linux server into the
data center!!

--
Mark Street, D.C., RHCE
CTO Alliance Medical Center