[NBLUG/talk] NOMINATE

Dave Sisley dsisley at sonic.net
Wed Mar 22 17:20:10 PST 2006

Gaah! Damn you and your email trickery!

...that would explain why my reply mail went only to you - I thought it
was some odd glitch, so I sent it again to the list.
<blushing smiley>

I will still (humbly) accept, even though the group will wonder how
'organized' a guy can be when he doesn't pay attention to the source of
his email.

-dave.

--
Dave Sisley