[NBLUG/talk] Disc catalog apps

Robert Hayes rhayes at silcom.com
Mon May 29 10:50:48 PDT 2006

Hope everyone's having a great holiday weekend!

Has anyone found a good package for cataloging CDs and DVDs?

Ideally something that runs on mysql and with a browser interface.

I'd like to be able to insert the disc, hit go, edit any information if
necessary, eject, rinse-lather-repeat.

So far the things I've found in freshmeat and sourceforge are leaving much to
be desired.

I'm running debian with enlightenment, but would like to stick to KDE apps
rather than Gnome just because I always seem to have a KDE app open for
something.

Thanks in advance!