[NBLUG/talk] Does a Mobo chart exist?

Nat W. calvin166 at pseudoweb.net
Sat Nov 25 17:33:18 PST 2006

I don't know about the Linux part, I have yet too have a problem with a
modern mobo working with Linux, but hey you never know. Most companies
though usually have a compare mobo section to see what features they have

Intel's :
http://indigo.intel.com/compare_cpu/default.aspx?familyid=12&culture=en-US

Abit: http://www.abit-usa.com/products/mb/ you need to select chipset first
:/

Honestly though I think you are better off finding one or two of your
favorite boards and then searching google to ind their Linux compatability.

/Nat