[NBLUG/talk] Re: [vox] [fwd] Hans Reiser in police custody

Bob Blick bblick at sonic.net
Thu Oct 12 10:12:48 PDT 2006

> That's because people tend to not want to help support someone who
> committed murder.  I'm not saying he is guilty, but usually the police
> arrest people for murder for a reason.

I have read on more than one occasion that statistically people are killed
by people close to them. So it's easy for the police to only look at him
as a suspect.

However, if it was Linus (warm fuzzy) Torvalds rather than Hans (abrasive
and controversial) Reiser, there would likely be more sympathy.

Cheerful regards,

Bob