[NBLUG/talk] Display Resolution in Ubuntu Desktop

Steve Bursch sbursch at sonic.net
Mon Apr 2 19:24:43 PDT 2007

Thanks for your quick response.  I appreciate it.

Attached are 3 text files which were created on the Ubuntu machine.  These files were requested in the 2 previous responses I received to my query about Ubuntu display resolutions being different depending on the setting of my KVM switch.

1.  xorg.conf
2.  Xorg.0.log.KVM.no
3.  Xorg.0.log.KVM.yes

The file with the "no" extension is the log file created at boot time with the KVM switch set such that it is NOT servicing the Ubuntu machine during bootup.

The file with the "yes" extension is the log file created at boot time with the KVM switch set such that it IS servicing the Ubuntu machine during bootup.

It's not clear if I should have included these files "in line" rather than as attachments.  Please let me if I should xmit the data differently, and I will accommodate.

Thanks again for your quick responses!

---Steve