[NBLUG/talk] SUSE the best?

Christopher Wagner waggie at waggie.net
Fri Aug 3 08:49:58 PDT 2007

SuSE isn't bad, it's definitely user-friendly and offers a lot of
functionality to the user. My best experience with ease-of-use has been
with Ubuntu, however. The forum support is good, the hardware support is
good, and as a minor benefit they have good multi-language support.

The biggest annoyance I have with SuSE is that I *still* haven't been
able to get my several year old Atheros wireless card to work properly
and yet it's worked near flawlessly for years on several versions of Ubuntu.

At anyrate, so I vote Ubuntu, but only really because of the hardware
support and the forum support, otherwise SuSE falls equal in my book.

- Chris